Follow by Email

Friday, September 21, 2012

Getting In the Groove Again!!

We have been back in school several weeks now and I finally feel like we are getting into a routine that works for my class!!  We have had a few ups and down but this week has been really good!!  I really feel like we are finally getting somewhere!!  Things have finally calmed down and I really love my kids!!  I have been working very hard on focusing mostly on the positives!!  We have "SPARKLES"  and they love them.  It has been really good at getting everyone on the same page and getting behavior under control!!  I am also working on some new packets and I just finished a 0-10 Tracing Number Pack!!  This pack is available right now for FREE for the whole weekend as a thank you to all my followers!! I am sorry I have been so hit or miss with my posts.  I am really going to try to do better!! So I hope you enjoy!! Click on the image below to download from my TpT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment