Follow by Email

Monday, September 3, 2012

First Week DONE!!

I have been a little stressed about this new school year!!  I knew I was going to have a bigger class and I was hoping I would have enough desks!!  I went from having 16 last year to over 20 this year, which doesn't sound like many more but every extra body makes a difference!!  I also have a lot of rowdy boys this year and I have had to keep them moving every 10 mins or so.  Every year I forget how tough the beginning of school is and I think this year has been the toughest in a very long while, but day by day it is getting a little better!!  I have had to rethink what I used last year and really SLOW down so I have been quite stressed but I keep reminding myself to just take it day by day!!  

2 comments:

  1. I feel you Heather! I am in week 9 right now of school and it is SO much easier than it was at the beginning. In fact, I came home day 3 and told my roommate I was never going back. Hang in there! :)

    (I love your jungle theme here btw!)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome teacher! I have faith and I believe in you! :) You can do it! You have the heart of a teacher and love kids! ;-)

    You would be so proud of JP right now in his kinder class! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete