Follow by Email

Friday, March 23, 2012

THANK YOU!!!! SO EXCITED!!

I am so excited to get my 1st Award from wonderful Mrs. Dwyer @ A+ Firsties!  
Thanks a bunch!!



RULES FOR ACCEPTING THIS AWARD
  1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
  3. Follow the person who sent it to you
  4.  
     
    Here the wonderful blogs I have chosen:
    Tales from Room 112
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic
    Modern Kindergarten
    Buzzing Along in First Grade
    Krogers Kindergarten
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    K-1  Teaching Besties
    Kathy Griffin's Teaching Strategies
    Life is Sweet for a Watermelon
    Super Second Graders
    The Reading Buddies
    Sharing Kindergarten
     

8 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the linky:) Im your newest follower!! I hope you'll stop by my blog:)
    www.123teachwithme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you right back!

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE
    All Students Can SHINE Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this award! I can't wait to pass it on and display it on my blog :) I am now following you!

    Erin
    http://www.talesfromroom112.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE blog you have. Thanks for the award! Excited to start following you :)

    http://krogerskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I love your blog design!

    -The Reading Buddies
    http://www.thereadingbuddies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete